Fully Installed Under Floor Heating
In-slab heating is the most popular choice for new homes and extensions where a new slab is being poured. Installation is very simple and takes place as soon as the reinforcing mesh is down (usually the day before the concrete pour)
- Low cost - In slab is usually the cheapest type of underfloor heating to install
- Suitable for most floor coverings - the concrete heats evenly so the system can be used for polished concrete, all kinds of stone and tiles, carpet and even many direct stick wood floors
- Zoned to suit your home - Can be installed in any room and zoned independently, but typical installation is in the main open plan living area (kitchen/family/dining) plus lounge and media etc.
- Off peak or peak power - Where off peak or smart meters are available the system can be connected to reduced rate night time electricity. When the under floor heating is operated overnight with off-peak power it is possible to keep your home warm 24/7 throughout the winter at a reasonable cost.
Our in-screed cables are approx. 6mm in diameter & 20 watts per linear metre. They are designed to be installed in a thin-screed of approx. 10-30mm & are usually fixed down to the existing slab with a fine galvanized mesh or our specialised fixing clips.
They act as a direct floor heating system & are ideal for new bathrooms & most bathroom renovations. They are also often used below travertine, stone & porcelain where the existing floor needs to be screeded anyway.
- Very low risk of damage by tiler.
- Suitable for most floor coverings, but mostly used with tiles & stone.
- Digital thermostat control.
- Suitable for bathrooms & living areas.
Under-tile heating is the popular choice for renovations and homes where the slab/sub-floor is already down.
The 3mm cables can be supplied on a drum and fixed to the floor with special clips, or pre-spaced on a fibreglass mesh mat. In both cases the cables can be tiled over, or in some cases (depending on the type of tiles used) your tiler may prefer to cover the cables or mats with a thin levelling mix before tiling.
- Ideal for renovations
- Suitable for any tiled floor
- Ideal for bathroom renovations
- Primary heating system for main living area
- Thermostatically controlled
- Fast warm-up times
- Minimal effect on existing floor height
Our Installation Partners
Tel: 08 9302 4140
Tel: 02 9482 5602
Tel: 08 8351 7899 (call for hours)